Alterra Property Group
Set back from the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Fairmount, the historic granary building was originally constructed in 1925 by The Reading Company as a grain distribution hub for the surrounding counties.
The building was later renovated to serve as office space on the lower levels and a luxury penthouse apartment on the top two levels.
The 140-foot historic building was renovated to include 24 apartments occupying the top two levels and a Fine Wine & Good Spirits on the ground floor. Since the building is listed on the local historic register, the windowless midsection, originally used for the grain silos, have remained unchanged.