Business Development Professional
5+ years experience
This position will develop and sustain business relationships across multiple A/E sectors including higher education, healthcare, hospitality and mixed use commercial development. Position will be supported by principals and director of marketing, and will seek to locate new opportunities with existing or new potential clients in these sectors. We are looking for a motivated individual who excels in verbal and written communication, who utilizes collaborative…
- Minimum of five years of business development experience in the A/E/C industry
- Established professional network in the A/E/C industry
- Proficiency in basic tools of BD and Communications. Firm currently uses Goldmine CRM.
- Desire to be out in the marketplace, visible and present.
- Assist firm leaders with setting market goals and strategies
- Create annual business and marketing plans
- Develop client relationships (sustain existing and develop new relationships)
- Sustain relationships with the A/E/C BD community
- Generate leads
- Develop teaming strategies and relationships
- Assist director of marketing with the preparation of specific marketing documents
- Participate in interviews
- Attend workshops, conferences and events outside the Philadelphia region and outside normal working hours.
- Assist with development of PR strategies and articles
- Set up meetings for principals with new clients