If you are interested in a career opportunity at Coscia Moos Architecture, please select from the listed available positions below and apply within. Please upload a single PDF containing your cover letter, resume and a sampling of your portfolio with a maximum file size of 5mb. Please no phone calls.
We are seeking motivated Architects (4-8 yrs experience) to join us. We are a hands-on environment where opportunities are given to those with a desire to learn and excel. You will work under the guidance of a senior project architect to execute a broad range of projects including residential mixed-use, commercial office core/shell, commercial interiors, healthcare and higher education. We will work with you to…
We currently have a full-time opening for an Intern Architect with 0-3 years of experience. Candidates should have a degree from an accredited college and demonstrate excellence in design and communication. Prior summer or full-time experience is preferred but not required. Please send resume, cover letter and representative samples of design and professional work to email@example.com.
5+ years experience
Coscia Moos Architecture is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support promotional efforts and acquisition of new work. Primary Responsibilities: Lead responses to RFP/RFQs Develop new marketing materials Create new and update existing project pages and resumes Manage social media accounts and related content Develop award submissions Maintain contact database Set up photography shoots Update and maintain website Create meeting presentations Contribute to the continuous…
- Minimum of five years of business development experience in the A/E/C industry
- Established professional network in the A/E/C industry
- Proficiency in basic tools of BD and Communications. Firm currently uses Goldmine CRM.
- Desire to be out in the marketplace, visible and present.
- Assist firm leaders with setting market goals and strategies
- Create annual business and marketing plans
- Develop client relationships (sustain existing and develop new relationships)
- Sustain relationships with the A/E/C BD community
- Generate leads
- Develop teaming strategies and relationships
- Assist director of marketing with the preparation of specific marketing documents
- Participate in interviews
- Attend workshops, conferences and events outside the Philadelphia region and outside normal working hours.
- Assist with development of PR strategies and articles
- Set up meetings for principals with new clients