If you are interested in a career opportunity at Coscia Moos Architecture, please select from the listed available positions below and apply within. Please upload a single PDF containing your cover letter, resume and a sampling of your portfolio with a maximum file size of 5mb. Please no phone calls.
5+ years experience
This position will develop and sustain business relationships across multiple A/E sectors including higher education, healthcare, hospitality and mixed use commercial development. Position will be supported by principals and director of marketing, and will seek to locate new opportunities with existing or new potential clients in these sectors. We are looking for a motivated individual who excels in verbal and written communication, who utilizes collaborative…
- Minimum of five years of business development experience in the A/E/C industry
- Established professional network in the A/E/C industry
- Proficiency in basic tools of BD and Communications. Firm currently uses Goldmine CRM.
- Desire to be out in the marketplace, visible and present.
- Assist firm leaders with setting market goals and strategies
- Create annual business and marketing plans
- Develop client relationships (sustain existing and develop new relationships)
- Sustain relationships with the A/E/C BD community
- Generate leads
- Develop teaming strategies and relationships
- Assist director of marketing with the preparation of specific marketing documents
- Participate in interviews
- Attend workshops, conferences and events outside the Philadelphia region and outside normal working hours.
- Assist with development of PR strategies and articles
- Set up meetings for principals with new clients
4+ years experience
Coscia Moos Architecture is seeking an Architect with a minimum of 4 years of experience to join our growing firm. WE are a design and service oriented firm with a diversified range of projects, including multi-family housing adaptive re-use, hospitality, healthcare, mixed use, corporate and higher education. YOU are highly motivated, proactive, design sensitive, detail oriented and ready to grow your career. If this sounds…
10+ years experience
Seeking a Project Architect/Manager with 10+ years of experience to lead a team of staff architects and designers. This person shall manage several clients and projects across a broad range of projects including hospitality, mixed-use commercial and higher education. The PA/PM shall possess technical and design skills sufficient to lead a team independently of the principal-in-charge on a day to day basis, design sensibility and…
- Registered Architect
- Minimum ten years’ experience in architectural practice with prior management experience in all phases of projects
- Strong hand and advanced CAD drafting skills. Proficiency in Revit strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of specification writing preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of design, technical detailing, building systems and their applicability
- Strong experience in producing high quality construction documents for lump sum bid and GMP scenarios. Demonstrated ability to deliver projects with minimal construction change orders.
- Strong written communication skills for both project related correspondence and project proposals
- Dedication to high quality deliverables
- Dedication to meeting deadlines with appropriate deliverables.
- Ability to lead.
- Manage work of outside engineers and consultants. Proactively manage these consultants to obtain quality deliverables well before our deadlines with clients.
- Conduct concept and schematic design studies using freehand sketching, CAD based studies and 3-dimensional design tools. Working with junior staff to develop design deliverables.
- Undertake programming exercises with clients and user groups. Develop program deliverables as required for each project type and specific client criteria.
- Develop and maintain client relationships through proactively serving the needs of the clients with the highest quality design and construction documents delivered before or at deadline.
- Participate in the specification writing for projects, which is always done in-house except for the most technically challenging aspects of a project.
- Participate and lead business development activities to identify and connect with new clients, and develop the strength of the firm’s public profile to attract potential clients and opportunities
- Provide code review and code related oversight for projects.
- Educate, inform and train younger staff on technical issues and detailing, project and client management strategies, core knowledge of project financials and industry standards of practice.
- Proactively liaise with principals on a daily basis to inform on project development, challenges and propose solutions.
- Maintain awareness of contractual relationships with clients and consultants – actual negotiations are managed by principals. Identify scope creep and assist principal in identifying changes in contract or fee where appropriate.
- Write proposals for new projects.