Germantown Cricket Club
Founded in 1854, the Germantown Cricket Club received National Historic Landmark status in 1987 and is the second-oldest surviving cricket club in the United States.
The Club has played a major role in the history of cricket, tennis and squash and continues to serve as a premier host for international and national championships. Coscia Moos Architecture was tasked with bringing a fresh perspective to the historical campus by revitalizing the clubhouse and designing a new 1,500-square-foot pool house.
The renovation of the main clubhouse will include a complete renovation of the ladies’ locker room, and removing and repositioning of the main bar to create a new social space for their thriving membership.
An FF&E refresh throughout the first-floor dining areas, restrooms and lounge space will bring the Club up to date.
The addition of the pool house will provide members convenient and modern locker and restroom facilities as well as additional poolside seating beneath a shaded trellis. A raised chef’s garden and additional seating will sit atop the roof of the pool house and provide a visual connection back to the main clubhouse.