Science & Technology

Drexel College of Electrical Engineering

Big Idea Our approach to transforming a Philly newspaper warehouse into a hub for innovation. Planning When Drexel University came to us in 2013, they had a problem. One

650 Park Avenue

This 215,000 SF building will be comprised of approximately 35% laboratory space and the remaining 65% for offices, serving a dedicated build-to-suit life science tenant

Life Sciences Complex

The complex is part of a larger neighborhood of life science buildings in the area, and will support both research and amenity spaces. CosciaMoos has teamed

Princeton University Laboratory Renovations

Princeton University engaged CosciaMoos Architecture to renovate multiple laboratory spaces, each designed for and dedicated to a Principal Investigator team over the course of several