Posted May 2023
We are currently seeking a Project Architect with a minimum of 7 years of experience to lead projects for multiple nationwide primary care clients. In this role you will lead a strong team of staff and consultants on primary care clinic design and roll-outs, often handling multiple projects at a time.
- Work with clients to evaluate and select potential sites and properties for development
- Lay out facilities based upon client’s standard functional requirements and adjacencies
- Coordinate efforts of MEP and structural engineers to assess properties for base building deficiencies and provide potential cost impact information to client
- Provide construction administration activities
- Provide code review and code related oversight
- Manage multiple production teams in construction documents
- Educate, inform and train younger staff
- Travel requirements: approximately 5 days per month. Projects are currently located in approximately 25 states. Approximately 50% of travel will require overnight stays.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in architectural practice
- Licensed Architect
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines without exception
- Basic knowledge of specification writing preferred
- Strong written communication skills for both project related correspondence and project proposals
- Dedication to high quality deliverables
- Current US driver license
CosciaMoos is a mid-sized, award-winning architecture firm with a broad range of project types including commercial, mixed-use multi-family, higher education, healthcare, hospitality, and science/technology. We are valued by clients for our attention to detail, innovative solutions and collaborative approach to projects. We are known to employees as a firm that provides opportunities for growth and professional development, participation in all aspects of the design process, and a dedication to both excellence and life/work balance.
We have a highly collaborative and team-oriented office culture. We encourage employees to leverage this feature to benefit both projects and professional development. We do, however, allow up to two days per week remote work.
Interested? Send your cover letter and resumes/portfolios to email@example.com.