Set back from the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Fairmount, the historic granary building was originally constructed in 1925 by The Reading Company as a grain distribution hub for the surrounding counties. The building was later renovated to serve as office space on the lower levels and a luxury penthouse apartment on the top two levels. The 140-foot historic building will be renovated to include 24 apartments occupying the top two levels and a Fine Wine & Good Spirits on the ground floor. Since the building is listed on the local historic register, the windowless midsection, originally used for the grain silos, will remain unchanged.
Alterra Property Group