CosciaMoos is a mid-sized, award winning architecture firm with a broad range of project types including commercial, mixed-use multi-family, higher education, healthcare, hospitality and science/technology. We are valued by clients for our attention to detail, innovative solutions, and collaborative approach to projects. We are known to employees as a firm providing opportunities for growth and professional development, participation in all aspects of the design process, a dedicated atmosphere of professional excellence, and a work environment where life’s other needs are respected.
We are currently seeking a Project Architect with a minimum of 7 years of experience to lead projects for multiple nationwide clients providing primary care centers throughout the US. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of staff and consultants on fast-paced clinic roll-outs, handling up to ten projects at a time. If you like the pace of roll-outs, this one is for you.
- Work with clients to evaluate and select potential sites and properties for development
- Lay out facilities based upon clients’ standard functional requirements and adjacencies
- Coordinate efforts of MEP and structural engineers to assess properties for base building deficiencies and provide potential cost impact information to client
- Provide construction administration activities
- Provide code review and code related oversight
- Manage multiple production teams in construction documents
- Educate, inform, and train younger staff
- Travel requirements: approximately 5 days per month. Projects are currently located in approximately 25 states. Approximately 50% of travel will require overnight stays.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in architectural practice
- Licensed Architect or demonstrated progress towards obtaining license within one year
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines without exception
- Basic knowledge of specification writing preferred
- Strong written communication skills for both project related correspondence and project proposals
- Dedication to high quality deliverables
- Current US driver's license