Interior Design Project Manager
CosciaMoos is a mid-sized, award winning architecture firm with a broad range of project types including commercial, mixed-use multi-family, higher education, healthcare, hospitality and science/technology. We are valued by clients for our attention to detail, innovative solutions, and collaborative approach to projects. We are known to employees as a firm that provides opportunities for growth and professional development, participation in all aspects of the design process, a dedicated atmosphere of professional excellence, and a work environment where life’s other needs are respected.
We are seeking a Interior Design Project Manager with 10+ years of experience to lead a multidisciplinary team on commercial mixed-use buildings and commercial office/workplace.
- Independently lead client relationships across multiple projects and project types
- Proactively liaise with principals on a daily basis to inform on project development, challenges and propose solutions
- Maintain awareness of contractual relationships with clients and consultants – actual negotiations are managed by principals. Identify scope creep and assist principal in identifying changes in contract or fee where appropriate
- Manage relationships with engineers and consultants. Proactively manage these consultants to obtain quality deliverables well before our deadlines with clients
- Write proposals, generate workplans and provide analysis for fees
- Participate and lead business development activities to identify and connect with new clients, and develop the strength of the firm’s public profile to attract potential clients and opportunities
- Maintain project budgets
- Engage project teams in successful project execution
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in architectural practice with prior management experience in all phases of projects
- NCIDQ or Registered Architect (US based registration)
- Technical ability and knowledge in these project types
- Strong written communication skills for both project related correspondence and project proposals
- Dedication to high quality deliverables
- Dedication to meeting deadlines with appropriate deliverables
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Telsa Love, firstname.lastname@example.org.