Coscia Moos Architecture is seeking an Intermediate Interior Designer for our rapidly growing healthcare practice. Working alongside the Interior Design Director and supported by Principals and professionals, you will have a key role in expanding the practice and autonomy to contribute to the project’s aesthetic direction.
This opportunity is well-suited for a professional who understands the architecture, engineering and construction industry and knows the importance of interior design in providing a positive experience for patients and staff.
- Participate in client meetings, interviews and visioning sessions to define project goals.
- Work with the Interior Design Director and project team to establish initial concepts.
- Execute the design through all phases of programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration.
- Select materials, finishes, furniture, and artwork appropriate for the type of space and its function, compliant with healthcare design requirements.
- Develop presentation materials, sample boards, and 3D renderings.
- Work with the team to prepare contract documents including plans, elevations, details, specifications and furniture and furnishings (FFE) packages.
- Coordinate work with engineering consultants, lighting designers, furniture vendors and other disciplines.
- Interface with clients to support the team’s efforts across all phases.
- Conduct quality reviews of contract documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide construction administration including submittal reviews, site visits, and punch lists.
- Research emerging trends, new approaches, products, and materials for healthcare interiors.
- Participate in client presentation and business development activities. Attend conferences and networking events, visit vendor showrooms, identify opportunities for award submissions, and contribute to social media content.
- Provide guidance, monitoring and mentorship to the firm’s emerging professionals.
Coscia Moos Architecture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. All advertised positions are in-office (not remote) unless stated otherwise.
- Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited interior design program.
- NCIDQ accreditation preferred.
- EDAC, LEED AP ID+C, WELL AP accreditation preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of interior design experience (healthcare required).
- Exceptional design skills and a good eye for graphics.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, and modeling software such as Grasshopper and Rhino.
- Knowledge of healthcare interior design standards and requirements.
- Understanding of all project phases from schematic design through construction administration.
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts in a clear, engaging manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to organize tasks, establish priorities and manage deadlines.
- A portfolio of work samples is required along with a cover letter and resume.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package including 401K, health and dental insurance, paid time off, long and short-term disability
- Option of working remotely for a portion of the week.
- Celebratory milestones including birthdays, happy hours and team-building events
Please send cover letter, resume, and work samples to TLove@cosciamoos.com
Learn more about our firm at www.cosciamoos.com
Coscia Moos Architecture is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Coscia Moos Architecture is not accepting unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, search firms or employment agencies.
Coscia Moos Architecture (CMA) is an award-winning architecture and design firm of approximately 40 professionals based in Philadelphia. Founded in 2010, we work across multiple sectors throughout the United States including healthcare, science & technology, commercial & hospitality, higher education, mixed use & multi-family.
We are a close-knit team that takes great pride in providing exceptional services and connecting with the clients and communities we serve. Our creative, entrepreneurial culture encourages independent thinking, curiosity, redefining traditional approaches, and exploring unique strategies.