Project Manager – Nationwide Healthcare Projects
Posted September 2023
We are currently seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 7 years of experience to lead projects for multiple nationwide clients providing primary care centers throughout the US. These clinics are based upon a prototype developed by our firm, and rolled out across approximately 35 sites per year.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of staff and consultants on fast-paced clinic roll-outs, handling up to ten projects at a time. If you like the pace of roll-outs, this one is for you.
- Work with clients to evaluate and select potential sites and properties for development
- Lay out facilities based upon clients’ standard functional requirements and adjacencies
- Coordinate efforts of MEP and structural engineers to assess properties for base building deficiencies and provide potential cost impact information to client
- Provide construction administration activities
- Provide code review and code related oversight
- Manage multiple production teams in construction documents
- Educate, inform and train younger staff
- Travel requirements: Flexible. Some travel required (1 day per month on average). We retain dedicated survey and CA staff to cover the bulk of site visits.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in architectural practice.
- Licensed Architect or demonstrated progress towards obtaining license within one year.
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines without exception
- Strong written communication skills for both project related correspondence and project proposals
- Dedication to high quality deliverables
- Current US driver’s license
CosciaMoos is a mid-sized, award-winning architecture firm with a broad range of project types including commercial, mixed-use multi-family, higher education, healthcare, hospitality, and science/technology. We are valued by clients for our attention to detail, innovative solutions and collaborative approach to projects. We are known to employees as a firm that provides opportunities for growth and professional development, participation in all aspects of the design process, and a dedication to excellence.
We have a highly collaborative and team-oriented office culture. We encourage employees to leverage this feature to benefit both projects and professional development. CosciaMoos is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.