Posted August 2022
We are seeking a motivated Architect (4-8 years of experience) with a passion for design and a hunger for learning. You will work under the guidance of a senior project architect to execute a range of projects including residential mixed-use, life science/commercial core/shell & fit-out, and higher education. We will work with you to match project types with your desired professional focus, and provide experience across the full range of project phases.
Typical tasks include:
- Assess and document existing conditions
- Create concept and schematic designs under the guidance of a design principal or senior designer
- Prepare construction documents
- Project architect role on smaller projects, or team leader for components of larger projects (e.g. façade documentation, core, etc.)
- Guide and teach younger staff in training
- Develop specifications
- Manage and coordinate consultant teams
- Prepare and conduct presentations to clients
- Lead permitting efforts with required AHJs
- Develop master systems and details
- Provide construction administration phase services
- Professional Degree in Architecture (B. Arch or M. Arch)
- Minimum 4 years of architectural design and project experience
- Architecture license (US based) or advanced and demonstrated progress toward obtaining licensure within 6 months
- Strong graphic, writing and organizational skills
- Working proficiency in Revit
CosciaMoos is a mid-sized, award-winning architecture firm with a broad range of project types including commercial, mixed-use multi-family, higher education, healthcare, hospitality, and science/technology. We are valued by clients for our attention to detail, innovative solutions and collaborative approach to projects. We are known to employees as a firm that provides opportunities for growth and professional development, participation in all aspects of the design process, and a dedication to both excellence and life/work balance.
We have a highly collaborative and team-oriented office culture. We encourage employees to leverage this feature to benefit both projects and professional development. We do, however, allow up to two days per week remote work.
Interested? Send your cover letter and resumes/portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.