Coscia Moos Architecture (CMA) provides architectural design, interior design and planning across a broad range of project types, serving clients throughout the United States. Founded by principals with over forty years of experience in both large and small firms, CMA combines professional integrity with the collaborative ingenuity of a tight-knit team. As an Architect in CMA’s healthcare division, you will have consistency in projects and, more importantly, new challenges as you take on a variety of clients. We offer a highly creative learning environment while maintaining a culture distinguished by collaboration, professionalism and a solution-oriented mindset.
Driven by a dedication to excellence in both design and client relations, CMA is seeking an Architect to focus on the roll-out of ambulatory care and primary care facilities across the US. This portfolio of work is fast moving and creates considerable opportunities for all phases of design work and construction administration.
Lead and assist team on a portfolio of projects across all phases of work including pre-design through construction administration.
- Provide functional layout/design consultation, working directly with client operations
- Research and document applicable zoning restrictions
- Survey existing facilities
- Detail building shell improvements and interior fit-outs
- Participate in construction administration duties including submittal review, site observation, RFI responses and punchlisting
- Coordinate work with engaged consultants
- Lead permitting efforts with required AHJS
- Lead a team of younger staff in production of CDs
- Professional Degree in Architecture (B. Arch or M. Arch)
- Minimum 4 years of architectural design and project experience
- Licensed Architect or demonstrated progress towards registration
- Desire to work with healthcare projects
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Working proficiency in both Revit and AutoCAD platforms
- Ability to travel periodically (after Covid subsides)
- Compensation commensurate with experience, competitive with midsize firms
- Full benefits package including 401k, health, dental, PTO, long/short-term disability
- Direct connection to and mentorship from principals and senior staff
Apply for this Position
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org